- 1 oz light rum
- 1 oz Rhum Agricole (Clément)
- 1/2 oz Blue Curaçao (Giffard)
- 1/2 oz maraschino liqueur (Luxardo)
- 1/2 oz orgeat syrup
- 1/2 oz fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
Shake with ice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a pineapple and cherry.
This is another of Kathy's online discoveries at The Educated Barfly. It is a modern variation on the Mai-Tai created around 2000 by Clancy Carroll. It tastes something like a mixed fruit punch but what really makes it shine is its stunning bright turquoise color.